Blessed with a larger bust? We’ve put together the ultimate guide to flattering outfits for women with large busts. At Yours, all of our plus size clothing is designed to fit and flatter curves with an array of styles for fuller figures and larger busts.
You don’t need to worry about gaping tops, constantly pulling your top up all day or feeling like you’re going to bust out of the top any minute. If you’re looking to find flattering styles that flatter your bust whilst feeling comfortable, keep scrolling for the ultimate guide to flattering outfits for women with large busts.
Clothes For Large Busts
Supportive Bras For Large Bust
All of our bras are designed to support large busts and fuller figures available in a 38-50 band size and C-J cup range so you can find the perfect fitting bra size. Our plus size bras are designed with thicker straps and adjustable lengths, wider underarm depth for extra support and extended hook & eye fastenings to adjust to the perfect fit.
The best supportive bra for large busts are wired bras as the underwire provides extra support by lifting and shaping your bust. We offer an array of wired bras from everyday t-shirt bras to sit seamlessly under tops and dresses, plunge bras to enhance your cleavage and non-padded lace bras for a natural shape.
Shop Plus Size Wired Bras
Supportive Strapless Bra For Large Bust
Our multiway bras are the gift that keeps on giving. Perfect for warmer months when we’re wearing strappy tops and bardot necklines, you can take the straps off and on for ease whilst the extended hook & eye fastening gives you extra support from the band.
Dresses For Large Busts
Best Dress Style For Large Bust
- Wrap Dresses – The wrap front accentuates your bust with a flattering plunge neckline to show off your cleavage whilst nipping you in at the waist usually with a belted tie fastening or seam detail.
- Smock Dresses – The floaty, loose hem balances out a larger bust with enough hem detail so you don’t look shapeless. Smock dresses often feature seam detail below the bust or waist to highlight your figure and cinch you in.
- Bardot Dresses – Often designed with shirred bodices offering extra stretch and comfort, the wide neckline balances out a larger bust by highlighting your shoulders and decolletage.
- Jersey Dresses – Stretchy fabrics are your best friend to stretch to your busts and so you don’t feel restricted in the outfit you’re wearing. There’s nothing worse than feeling like you’re going to pop out right?
Plus Size Dresses For Large Bust
Maxi Dress For Large Bust
Combining the flattering wrap style with the floor-sweeping maxi length gives you a need-right-now silhouette perfect for your next occasion. The large floral print helps bring your bigger bust into proportion too. Wedding in the diary? Or looking for a race day outfit? This dress ticks all the boxes. Just add heels and your go-to clutch bag.
Best Little Black Dress For Large Bust
If you’re looking for formal dresses for large busts, you can’t go wrong with an LBD for date night, drinks with the girls or any special event. Sleek and sophisticated, this dress exclusive to our Yours London range offers everything to flatter a bigger bust.
Designed in the wrap front you know and love with an adjustable belted fastening, it completes with short sleeves. Whether you bring a pop of colour with a statement clutch bag or opt for an all-black-everything look, there are so many ways you can style this dress.
Flattering Summer Dresses For Large Bust
Shirred bodices are a bigger bust gals best friend! The super stretchy fabric means it caters to all bust sizes and offers a comfortable fit too, which is key for warmer months! The bardot neckline highlights your shoulders and decolletage which helps to balance out a bigger bust drawing attention upwards. This dress can be glammed up or down, just add trainers for daytime plans or heels for evening wear.
Tops For Big Busts
Best Tops For Big Busts
- Wrap Tops – Designed in the same cleavage enhancing wrap style as dresses, they often feature a ‘wrap front’ which means they give the illusion of a complete wrap around top with the ease of only the bust wrapping.
- Peplum & Smock Tops – combats the Tent Effect instantly by nipping you in underneath the bust or at the waist so there’s no need to tuck in the front of your top.
- Belted Waists – If you want to highlight your silhouette and accentuate your waist, an adjustable belted waist gives you the option to cinch in as little as or much as you like for your desired fit. Adding a belt to a top or dress also gives the same effect.
- Shirred Bodices – The super stretchy fabric means it stretches to your size without looking like it’s not meant to. Shirred tops have those hormonal days covered where your bust has suddenly grown in two sizes.
- Square Neckline – If you’re not feeling showing off your bust then square necklines are a more modest option. Often designed in a milkmaid style with statement puff sleeves helps balance out the overall look.
Peplum Tops For Big Busts
Peplum tops often feature seam detail underneath the bust to the top of your waist, not only defining your silhouette but also highlighting your waist, the smallest part of your figure, creating an hourglass silhouette. The peplum hem flares out over your curves further defining your waistline. They have all occasions covered with milkmaid designs for daytime plans and belted peplum tops in darker hues for endless date nights.
Best Summer Tops For Large Bust
Warmer weather doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style for comfort! These vest tops make summer styling a breeze with thick straps for extra support to your bust. The elasticated shirred upper bodice means the front of your top won’t rise up and stays put all day so you don’t need to worry about constantly pulling your top up throughout the day. Or opt for something floaty throughout in this chiffon vest top with stretchy shirred straps, perfect for summer BBQs.
Found your next outfit? Show us over on social using the hashtag #ThisIsYours on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter – you might even get featured!