Guest Blog- Hanna from The Wardrobe Challenge
2236 days ago
2/24/2014back to blog
Hello lovelies, It’s Hanna from The Wardrobe Challenge here, and in this guest post I thought I’d share my current favourite items from Yours.
1. This black waterfall coat is oversized in a lovely way, and would look great with a shift dress and heels.
2. Statement necklaces are my weakness, and this white and silver one would be a great addition to my collection.
3. My favourite tights ever are the Lycra Xceptionelle 40 denier 3D tights so I’d love to try these 80 denier ones too. I think Lycra Xceptionelle is work of a mega genius, as those tights are SO COMFY.
4. A biker gilet is a must have, I can’t believe that I don’t have one already!
5. I’m excited that Yours stocks Elomi lingerie now, and this Betty-bra is just stunning.
6. This PU sleeved parka is amazing, and perfect for this weather!
7. I love all kinds of sweatshirts at the moment, and this faded floral one would look lovely tucked in a short skirt.
8.This waterfall jacket would look great with jeans and black ankle boots – smart, but still edgy.
9. I love this fringed bag, and with its £8 price tag it’s a total bargain!
10. This short denim skirt is super cute, one example that would look great with the floral sweatshirt.
So, what do you think of my picks? I hope some of them make it to your shopping bags