My Favourite New Year Arrivals
3376 days ago
1/11/2011back to blog
Hello my lovelies – have any of you taken a chance on leopard print yet? Hope so, and do remember you can always send us your outfit photos, as we’d love to feature them on the blog!
As I’m a bit of a fashion nerd, I like to check the “New In” sections of my favourite clothing sites to see what takes my fancy. At Yours, they have New In sections and a “Coming Soon” page which shows you stock that’s on its way. Over Christmas there have been some items that I cannot WAIT to come in, and I thought I’d share them with you. Check ‘em out:
1. Animal Print Tie Front Blouse, £22 – I know, here I go with the leopard print again! I’m sorry everyone, but I am slightly obsessed. This is a great blouse though, also available in black and is great for sprucing up an office suit.
2. Black Drape Swing Top, £14 – Oversized tops have been a super hot trend among the edgiest labels in the past few years, and something that not many plus sized brands have picked up. I’m so pleased that Yours have made their own version! Team it with quirky leggings and sandals for something edgy yet comfortable.
3. Black Contrast Peter Pan Collar Tunic, £22 – Peter Pan collars have been taking over the straight sized high street in the past few months, and it really appeals to my kooky, indie-girl side. Again it’s been frustrating that there were no plus sized options, until now! And what Yours are offering is super cute, too! I can’t wait to grab it for myself.
4. Black Longline Chiffon Tunic, £25 – Like oversized tops and peter pan collars, sheer fabrics have been a big hit for a long time. Great for layering, this black blouse is a blank canvas to project your individuality on to!
5. Heart Print Striped Knitted Tunic, £20 – Christmas might be over but it’s still winter, and this jumper seems lovely to snuggle up in when it’s cold!
What do you think, everyone? There are new items coming in all the time, which is very exciting!
Lots of love and take care,