Who are we
Yours Clothing Limited, Newcombe House, Bakewell Road, Peterborough, PE2 6XU, registered in England and Wales under company number 2886196 operate our sites, under the trading names of Yours Clothing, and BadRhino, and are referred to in this policy as ‘we’, ‘our’, and ‘us’.
We are the data controller of any information provided to us via our websites, mobile phone applications, stores, or social media pages. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK with reference number Z1618891.
Why we collect your data
We recognise the need to treat any customer data in an appropriate and lawful manner, and only collect and process the data on the basis of contract, and legitimate interests.
We collect data about you for the purpose of fulfilling our duties of any contract made by us when receiving an order placed by you, the customer.
We may also, with your consent, collect your data for the purpose of providing you with marketing, promotional, or competition information.
What personal information do we collect from you
For the purpose of completing our obligations in processing your order, we will need to collect some personal information from you. Personal Information are any identifiable details supplied to us that mean we can identify you either directly, or indirectly. This can be anything from an order number to specific information, such as your address details, or telephone number.
Details of when data is collected are listed below:
- When placing an order on the Yours Clothing, or BadRhino websites, or mobile application
- When setting up an account on either the Yours Clothing, or BadRhino sites, or mobile application
- Subscribing to our newsletter, marketing campaigns, or other promotions
- When entering any prize draws, or competitions
- Filling in any forms on any of our sites, mobile application, or in store
- Communicating with our social media pages, in the form of comments, or uploads of photographs, or use of campaign hashtags
- Communicating with us via email, telephone, or by writing to us
Data that may be captured about you could include, but is not limited to the following:
- Full Address including Postcode
- Telephone Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Payment Details
If you are placing an order with us, we will require payment details unless you pay with a payment service provider such as Amazon, or PayPal. Any payment information provided will be captured securely by the third party provider.
Any required information is indicated by an asterisk. You do not have to provide this information to us, but this will mean we will be unable to process your request, and fulfil our obligations to you under the contract of sale.
How we use your information
Yours Clothing only use the personal information provided by you for the following:
- For us to handle your orders, deliver your goods, and to process any payments and refunds, including the sharing of your data to any third-parties involved in the processes of your order, and delivery being completed
- To provide updates for orders placed, including any changes regarding parcel delivery
- To contact you in regards to any communication sent to us
- Keeping your contact details up to date
- Management of your online account
- To detect and prevent possible fraud, or abuse on our sites
- To send you details of marketing campaigns, news about our company, competitions, or promotions that may interest you, providing we have received your consent to do so
- To personalise your experience across our platforms, i.e. providing targeted suggestions for you online based on your previous use of our website
- When processing any competition, or prize draw entry (If any other purposes for processing your data are required, these will be detailed in any Terms and Conditions supplied in association with the competition at entry)
- Online ads
- We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you find our products. We may target banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and a range of advertising technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience Service.
- Email engagement
- When we send you marketing, service or order-related emails we will use a combination of pixels and cookies so we can be sure you have received them and also personalise your future experiences across our platforms.
- SMS & WhatsApp communications
- We may send you marketing communications via SMS or Whatsapp using pixels and cookies to send you promotions or products that may interest you, and to personalise your experience.
SMS data will not be shared or sold to third parties. Including:
- Opt-In consent data
- Mobile numbers
- Personnel information data
Is your data shared
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is a necessary part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Payment gateways
- Delivery fulfilment companies
- Technology hosts, such as servers and email distributors
- Business partners
Any information disclosed to us that is shared with any of our third-parties affiliations, or business partners will be limited to only the data needed to carry out instructions to complete your orders, or delivery of your goods.
Our sites may also contain links to the websites of our affiliates, business partners, their networks, and advertisers. If you follow a link to these websites they have their own privacy policies, which may differ from that of ours. Please check the details of these policies before you provide any details to third parties directly.
The third party payment gateway, collect your payment card details in order to complete your purchase made through our site(s), mobile applications and at the kiosk in store. If you chose a credit option for your payment, your order details will be sent to a third party provider. They will require further information to perform a credit check before any credit is agreed. Details of the provider we use, Klarna, are below:
Klarna AB offer our customers more convenient method of payment. Klarna AB (“Klarna”) is a provider of financial services. Klarna's principal place of business is at Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Klarna is registered with the Swedish companies register under the registration number 556737-0431 and licensed by and under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (www.fi.se), Box 7821, 10397 Stockholm, Sweden, and the Swedish Data Protection Authority, Box 8114, 10420 Stockholm, Sweden.
If you give your consent for marketing communications, or sign up to receive our newsletter, we will keep you informed by email, or via SMS or Whatsapp, such as notifications via our App (UK only) about our products and services.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, and ask us not to continue processing your personal information.
To opt-out of any communications from us, or data processing you can:
- Unsubscribe by following the link provided on communications you receive
- By choosing not to opt-in for marketing communications when processing any order
- By contacting our customer services, who will need to confirm your identity to process your request
Any requests made to unsubscribe from our communications will be processed as soon as possible, but may take a few days.
How your details are protected
Across all our sites we use security measures to ensure your personal information is protected. Your data is also protected during any online transmission using Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) encryption software.
We also have the appropriate security measures in all our physical locations to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected about you from any of our platforms.
We will not transfer personal data we have collected from you to any third party data processors located in countries outside of the European Economic Area ('EEA').
How long is your personal information held for
Any personal information given by you to us is stored securely within our databases, for the purposes of us providing you with an account facility with Yours Clothing Ltd. Your information will be retained for the duration of your account remaining open. You can at any time, request we stop processing your data, and request we delete information we hold, in accordance with your rights.
However, any data that must be retained for legal purposes cannot be deleted but will be anonymised, and retained for only the period specified legally as requirement. After this time, any remaining data will be deleted.
For further information about how long we hold your data, you can view our Data Retention Policy.
What you can do with the personal information we hold about you
You can, at any time, contact us in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask us to do any of the following in relation to your personal information:
- Update the personal information we hold about you
- Have any inaccurate information corrected
- Restrict the processing of your personal information for any other purposes other than processing your order
- Object to any use that constitutes profiling, or automatic decisions made by us on your behalf
- A copy of the personal information we hold about you
- Have a copy of your data transferred to be provided to another company, either to you, or directly to the company you wish to transfer the data to
If you wish to update, or verify the details you have submitted to Yours Clothing, or request a copy of your details that we hold, you may do so by logging into your account, contacting us via our Contact Form, or writing to us at the address given below:
Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal any information. This proof of identity could take the form of any personal data provided to us upon registration of your account. We would suggest that you do not use the browser's password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.