Yours Clothing Limited supplies products listed on the Yours Clothing, and BadRhino websites, and in our stores under the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions, and our Privacy and Cookie Policies carefully before using any of our websites, or ordering from us.
The Terms and Conditions apply to your use of any Yours Clothing website and to any products you purchase from them; regardless of how you access the website, including any technologies or devices where our website is available to you at home, on the move or in store.
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any updates affecting you or your purchases will be notified to you, by us in writing (via email), and on this page.
The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
This website is owned and operated by Yours Clothing Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 2886196). Registered office is: Newcombe House, Bakewell Road, Peterborough, PE2 6XU, United Kingdom.
Registered VAT number is: GB 638 3272 29.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any products you purchase from our stores, and any orders from Yours Clothing that you place through our website. These terms and conditions apply regardless of how you access the website, including via any device by which we make our website available to you.
You must read these terms and conditions carefully. When placing an order through the website, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these, you must not order any product(s) through the website.
- Placing Orders
- To place an order you can either open an account with us, or you can login with an existing PayPal, or Amazon account or you can use our Guest Checkout. If opening an account with Your Clothing, you will be required to provide us with some compulsory personal information..
- You confirm that all personal information provided to us by you is accurate, true to your knowledge, and kept up to date. You can, at any time, update or correct your details by logging in to your Account.
- When you create an Account we will ask you to create a password to allow you to access your account, and to maintain account security on this website. You are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your personal information. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your account, please contact us.
- If we are suspicious of any activity from your account that appears fraudulent, we can reserve the right to refuse you access to, and where necessary, delete your account.
- If you use our Guest Checkout we will retain your personal information in order to process your order. If you already have an Account we will attempt to match your personal data with your existing account information if not we will retain your information for future orders that you might make.
- Order Acceptance
- Completion of checkout online does not constitute our acceptance of your order from us. You will be notified by email as soon as possible with confirmation that we are processing your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we take payment from you and despatch of the product(s) is confirmed.
- We have the right, prior to despatching the product(s) to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
- Our contract with you will start when you receive the order despatch email and remain in place until the last day of your right to return the products.
- If we cannot supply you with the all of the products you ordered, we will not process the parts of your order unavailable. We will inform you of this by email and, if you have already paid for the product(s), refund you in full for the item(s) as soon as reasonably possible.
- If the fulfilment of any aspect of an order would be illegal or unlawful, we have the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after despatch of products or notification to you that the order is being processed. In such circumstances, you acknowledge that Yours Clothing shall incur no liability.
- During the checkout process, you will be asked to enter your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed.
- By completing payment details you confirm that the method being used to make payment belongs to you, or is in your name where an agreement is entered into with any credit or third party provider.
- We do not store your payment information, however third party providers used by us may be using encrypted secure payment mechanisms that could store your data. Please see individual payment providers websites for further information on how they hold your personal information collected at payment.
- We take full payment immediately for all products, unless you sign up to pay for your order using our third party credit provider. Card payments will be subject to authorisation from your card issuer, and credit facilities subject to a credit check. Direct bank transfers are accepted subject to sufficient account balance being available.
- Products ordered remain the property of Yours Clothing until they have been collected in store, or we have delivered them to the address specified by you.
- If you have already received the products you ordered from us, but your payment was not received, you must either pay for the items, or return them to us in the same condition that you received them, in accordance with our reasonable return instructions and at your own expense. If you fail to do this within 30 days from the date on which we notify you of cancellation of the order, we may arrange for collection of the products at your expense.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
- Delivery and Collection
Collection from store:
- Timescales and charges for delivery vary depending on the products ordered, your delivery address and country, and the delivery services available. You’ll find full details of our delivery charges here.
- Delivery will be to the address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, our courier will advise whether your order has been left in a specified safe place, or returned to depot/post office.
- Orders over €80 delivered to Ireland addresses are free of charge but if you return an item or items and your order amount after a refund falls below €80, then the standard delivery charge will be applied to your order and your refund will be reduced for this amount. Offer excludes gift cards. The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
- Orders over €80 online in a single transaction delivered to a Yours Clothing store are eligible for Free Delivery under our click and collect scheme if available. Offer excludes gift cards. The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
- When the products are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order, all risk including of loss or damage to the products shall pass to you.
- We shall be under no liability for any failure to deliver products when specified if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control. In Ireland delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your statutory rights under the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 and other applicable legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries.
For further information about your statutory rights see "Right to Cancel" section below or see http://www.citizensinformation.ie
- When you collect your order from a store, you will need to bring a printout of your order confirmation and photographic proof of your identity. We will notify you when your order is ready to be collected from your chosen store.
- Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, we reserve the right to define what products can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
- Yours Clothing products are sold on the basis that delivery duty is unpaid. You, as the recipient, may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and before placing an order for international delivery, you are required to check these details.
- It will be your sole responsibility, where applicable to comply with any export controls or sanctions rules applied to products supplied to you.
- Where free delivery is offered over a spend threshold any returns that when refunded reduce the order below that threshold then the original delivery charge will be applied to the order and the refund reduced accordingly. Offer excludes gift cards. The basket value for the threshold is calculated after any promotions are applied to the order.
- We will make every effort to keep you informed should supply of your product(s) be prevented or delayed for reasons beyond our control.
- We shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure of products being delivered when originally specified.
- Changes to an Order
- Any changes to your order must be notified to us prior to their despatch and be in writing (via email).
- When an order is placed, you cannot make changes to your name or address once your order has been despatched.
- If you amend or change your order this could lead to changes to your delivery timetable.
- If you amend or change your order you may also find the item is no longer available, or that the price has changed for which you may be charged.
- Right to cancel
- If you are entering into a contract with us as a consumer online or ordered by telephone, you have the right to cancel* under the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013, your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the products you ordered. *This statutory right to cancel is separate from our goodwill policy and does not apply to products purchased in our stores.
- When we have received all of your order back, any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund. The delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please be aware that statutory rights of cancellation do not apply to lingerie, or any products with a hygiene seal where the seal has been removed, broken or damaged.
- To exercise your right to cancel your contract with us, you must inform us of your decision in writing within 14 calendar days after the day you received the products, which you can do by completing the cancellation form here or writing to us separately.
- While the products are in your position, you must take reasonable care of them until you return them to us.
- You shall send back any products or return them to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us.
- The deadline is met if you send back any products before the 14 days has expired. You will have to pay any direct cost of returning any products to us. If you use our free returns label to return a cancelled order, we reserve the right to charge you our standard returns cost of €8 in the EU.
- Products should be returned either with, or in their original packaging.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the unnecessary handling, in excess of what is necessary to establish, characteristics and functioning of the products. We will assess this charge when the products are returned but this charge will not be more than the original contract value
- We will process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the products.
- For products delivered to a third party, at your request in accordance with your order, you will only be able to exercise this cancellation right if you can return the goods to us.
- Goodwill Policy
Our "goodwill" policy does not affect your statutory rights under The European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 or other applicable legislation.
- Our “goodwill” refund or exchange policy is offered when a product(s) are returned in a resalable condition with a valid receipt within 21 days of purchase, excluding sale items. Our “goodwill” policy applies where no statutory right to a refund or exchange of a product under the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 or otherwise applies. Items must be unused, in a re-saleable condition and returned in or with the original packaging to be eligible for a refund under our “goodwill” policy.
- The following items are excluded from our "goodwill" returns policy: Gift cards, beauty products*, earrings, bra accessories*, swimwear*, single use carrier bags, and any products with a seal where the seal is broken. These products can only be returned in accordance with your statutory rights. Some of these items may have their own special conditions which will be provided to you at the time of purchase.
*Please note that these products can only be returned under our “goodwill” policy if they are unopened and have the seal intact due to hygiene reasons.
Our “goodwill” refund policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Regulations or other consumer legislation.
- In Store and Website Purchases – Sale Items Policy
- Our refund or exchange policy for sale items will be made clear to you at the time of purchase in store (including any special conditions that may apply to the product).
- For sale items purchased via our website, if you change your mind within 14 days of receipt we will be happy to either refund or exchange the item.
- Products Lost or Damaged in Transit
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to products in transit that you return to us and, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and obtain proof of postage.
- If products being returned are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you, or deduct from your refund any amount attributable to such loss or damage.
- Returns to Store Exclusions
- Certain products, as notified at the time of purchase, cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded in any of our stores. For any products that are not returnable to a store, please take the parcel to any post office and obtain a receipt as proof of purchase.
- Unwanted products must be returned with any hangers, protective coverings, carriers and in or with the original outer packaging supplied originally.
- Returns by Post
- You can return your online order by post, at your cost unless in accordance with your statutory rights. Please see our Returns and Refunds policy for more details.
- Damaged or Incorrectly Supplied Products
- You are responsible for checking all products you ordered are received correctly against your order.
- You must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation, upon delivery of your order. If you are unable to view the items upon receiving them, you must inform us within a reasonable period of time.
- After informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied, you must return them to us as soon as possible.
- We may offer you a replacement product and any refunds given by us will be made to the payment method used when you placed your order. Offered refunds will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
- Statutory Rights
You also have statutory rights, in addition to our “goodwill” policy, and to the right to cancel in clause 13, these include that the products you purchase are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and match any product descriptions that accompanied sale.
- Within 30 days of the delivery, you may exercise the right to a refund if the product purchased is not fit for purpose or as described and of a satisfactory quality.
- Within six months of the date of delivery, but after the initial 30 days you are entitled to a repair or replacement if a product is faulty, or where that is not possible, or the repair/replacement does not resolve the fault, a refund.
- After six months, similar rights exist, if you can prove that the fault was present when the product was delivered. Further information about your statutory rights in Ireland can be obtained by contacting the EUROPEAN CONSUMER CENTRE IRELAND
- Gift Cards and E Gift Cards/Voucher Codes
The minimum and maximum activation amounts are as follows:
Minimum activation amount
Maximum activation amount
Gift cards purchased online
Gift cards purchased in store
- Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed at Yours Clothing stores and online in the United Kingdom.
- They can be used in conjunction with a transaction to purchase products of a higher value than the amount on the card.
- They cannot be exchanged for their cash value, or used to buy another gift card or e-gift card.
- Only one gift card, e-gift card, or voucher code can be redeemed in any one transaction.
- If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be returned to the card. (If an e-gift card is used, a credit will be issued to your account).
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. (e-gift cards must be used in a single transaction).
- Gift cards and e-gift cards are valid for the period of 12 months.
- Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry.
- Are treated as cash and Yours Clothing will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Cannot be returned unless they are not of satisfactory quality, which would be in accordance with your statutory rights.
- If you enter a contract with us as a consumer online or by telephone, you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for either a gift card or an e-gift card, provided none of the balance has been spent, at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you placed the order.
- You will not be required to return the physical gift card if you cancel the order.
- Yours Clothing reserves the right to amend the conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Product Descriptions
- We try to ensure that prices quoted on the website are correct and that all items have a fair product description.
- Orders will only be accepted if the product description and the prices advertised on this website are free of errors.
- We try to display our product colours as accurately as possible on the website, however the actual colours you see will depend on your device screen. We cannot guarantee the colours displayed on your device screen accurately reflects the colour of the product on delivery.
- All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) you have ordered are not available.
- Legal Compliance
- You will not use, sell or supply any product(s) purchased from us in an unlawful manner, or for your commercial own commercial gain. All images and content on our website is proprietary to Yours Clothing and cannot be used by you. You can find out more information about our Wholesale policy here.
- By law there are certain liabilities we cannot exclude in these terms and conditions and nothing within them limits our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud.
- As a consumer you have certain rights, including statutory rights relating to faulty or products that haven’t been properly described. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect these statutory rights and, we will perform our obligations under these terms and conditions with reasonable care and skill.
- Any products we supply to you should be of satisfactory quality. If we deliver a product to you that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact us for a repair or replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
- In these terms and conditions, we are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of us breaching them.
- We will not be liable to you if under these terms and conditions, we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations by anything you, or anyone acting on your behalf does, or fails to do, or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- You should follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safe. We cannot accept liability for your failure to follow this advice that results in damage to products we have supplied.
- If you have a complaint regarding a store or the customer service you received in store, in the first instance you should raise the complaint during your visit by speaking to a manager who can deal with it appropriately.
- If your complaint is about our website, our products, or service we have provided you from our website, or over the telephone please contact our customer services team here.
- If we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If you decide to use this service, please use the following Yours Clothing email address when completing the form firstname.lastname@example.org